Who we are
Our website address is www.dradam.net.
- Information You Provide Owner collects information you provide, such as when you email Owner, sign up through this Site, or submit information through this Site. Owner may collect, but is not limited to collecting, the following information: your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, sex, employer name, job title, date of birth, and issues Owner can help you with.
- Children Owner does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age without verifiable parental consent, and no part of this Site is directed at persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Site. If Owner learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13 years of age has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then Owner will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. To make such a request, please contact us at dradam.net.
- Information We Collect from Your Use of the Site Owner collects information about you when you use this Site, including, but not limited to the following: Collection of Information
- Device Information. Owner may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Site. For example, Owner may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information (as described in the next section below), unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Site; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Site, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Site, the frequency of your use of the Site, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, Owner may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
- Location Information. Owner may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Site), and may use that information to customize the Site with location-based information, advertising, and features. For example, if your IP address indicates an origin in Los Angeles, California, the Site may be customized with Los Angeles-specific information and advertisements. In order to do this, your location information may be shared with Owner’s agents, vendors or advertisers. If you access the Site through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide Owner with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
- Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies. Owner may use the tools outlined below in order to better understand users. As Owner adopts additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
For more information on cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Web Beacons: “Web Beacons” (a.k.a. clear GIFs or pixel tags) are tiny graphic image files imbedded invisibly in a web page or email that may be used to collect anonymous information about your use of our Site, the websites of selected advertisers, and the emails, special promotions or newsletters that we send you. The information collected by Web Beacons allows Owner to analyze how many people are using the Site, using the selected advertisers’ websites or opening our emails, and for what purpose, and also allows us to enhance our interest-based advertising.
- Website Analytics: Owner may use third-party website analytics services in connection with the website, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text that you type into the website or mobile application. These website analytics services generally do not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it and generally do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. We use the information collected from these services to help make the website easier to use.
- Mobile Device Identifiers: Mobile device identifiers are data stored on your mobile device that may track mobile device and data and activities occurring on and through it, as well as the applications installed on it. Mobile device identifiers enable collection of personal information (such as media access control, address and location) and traffic data. Mobile device identifiers help Owner learn more about Owner users’ demographics and internet behaviors.
- Information from Third Parties Owner may obtain additional information about you from third parties such as marketers, partners, researchers, and others. We may combine information that we collect from you with information about you that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other subscription, product, or service we provide.
Use of Information Owner uses the information that Owner collect for the following purposes:
- For the purposes for which you provided the information;
- To contact you when necessary or requested;
- To provide, maintain, administer, improve, or expand the Site, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, the Site, and other products and services we offer;
- To customize and tailor your experience of the Site;
- To track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Site;
- To better understand who uses the Site and how we can deliver a better user experience;
- To use statistical information that we collect in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts;
- To prevent, detect, and investigate security breaches, fraud, and other potentially illegal or prohibited activities;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Site;
- To protect our rights or property;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Site; and
For any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Site.
Owner may use third-party service providers to process and store personal information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information Owner may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve this Site, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on Owner’s behalf;
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of Owner’s stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business (but only under non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements and protections);
- If Owner believes that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce applicable user agreements or policies; to protect the security or integrity of this Site; and to protect Owner, Owner’s users or the public from harm or illegal activities; and
- With your consent.
Owner may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
- Security Owner takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Owner strives to protect your personal information, Owner cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
Your Privacy Choices
- How You Can Access and Update Your Information You may update or correct information about yourself at any time or by emailing Owner at dradam.net.
- Cookies Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, this Site may not function properly if you do so.
- Options for Opting out of Cookies and Mobile Device Identifiers If you are interested in more information about interest-based advertising and how you can generally control cookies from being put on your computer to deliver tailored advertising, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out link or TRUSTe’s Advertising Choices Page to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs.Please note that even after opting out of interest-based advertising, you may still see Owner’s advertisements that are not interest-based (i.e., not targeted toward you). Also, opting out does not mean that Owner is no longer using its tracking tools—Owner still may collect information about your use of the Site even after you have opted out of interest-based advertisements and may still serve advertisements to you via the Site based on information Owner collects via the Site.
- How Owner Responds to Browser “Do Not Track” Signals Owner is committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on this Site for third-party purposes, and that is why Owner provides the above Network Advertising Initiative’s “Consumer Opt-out” link, Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out Link, and TRUSTe’s Advertising Choices page. However, Owner does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions. For more information about DNT signals, visit http://allaboutdnt.com.
- Links to Other Websites This Site may contain links to other websites and those websites may not follow the same privacy practices as Owner. Owner is not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites. Owner encourages you to read the privacy policies of such third parties to learn more about their privacy practices.
Adam Cotsen, M.D.
116 North Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone: (310) 659 -8640
Last Updated: December 1, 2018